Making a material difference
For food packaging
Swissloop™ laminates are carefully selected to ensure they can be easily recycled, keeping them out of landfills and reducing the need for virgin materials. The packaging is designed to be durable and holds up well in different conditions, making it a great choice for packaging and shipping.
For non-food packaging
Wastemade™ laminates are made out of post-consumer recycled materials, making it a highly sustainable and responsible choice for non-food packaging and storage. Using post-consumer recycled materials also promotes a circular economy.
Plant Based Plastic
Plantmade™ plastic is a sustainable packaging option made from materials derived from plant-based products. It is a versatile alternative to traditional plastic packaging, that reduces waste and environmental impact.
100% Plastic Free
Swisspac’s Papermade™ is made entirely from 100% paper material, providing an eco-friendly and biodegradable option for packaging and storage. These pouches don’t come with a resealable zippers.
Swisspac offers 4 different types of printing to cover all your requirements, including the newest laser technology with MOQ starting just at 500pcs
Pouch Design Services
To make the designing process hassle-free and to provide our customers a one-stop solution we help you design the most effective designs for your products.
Stock Pouches (Unprinted Pouches)
- Minimum 1000 pouches / 50kgs rolls.
- There is no Printing Plate Cost.
- Variable data capability (names, addresses, unique QR code, sequential numbering system)
- Quick on-the-fly graphics changes
- Ultra short volume run possible
- Minimum 20,000 pouches / 1000 kgs rolls.
- Most cost-effective.
- Ideal for product lines that run without significant design changes
- Recommended for High-Quality HD Graphic design printing
- Most economical on medium to high-volume runs
- Minimum 500 pouches.
- Recommended for printing Non-Graphic Vector Designs
- Low initial investment
- Ideal for short term commitments.
- Comparatively short manufacturing period.
- Minimum 100 pieces.
- An ideal option for temporary or seasonal promotions.
- They are generally more cost-effective.
- Perfect for market testing products.
- Recommended for start-ups.